Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sorry for the Silence

Its been cold. I mean really cold, 40 below cold. And snowy. How can it be that cold and snowy at the same time? Shouldn't it be one or the other?
  My car didn't start. Like every night after work. Everyone got to jump start my car. User. It's been with all the cars now. Jump starting your car in the dark when its 40 below and the ind is whipping and you've been up for 12 hours and all you want to do is go home, have some soup and watch your hockey team (loose in a shoot out).
  Then all your co workers tell you what is wrong with your car. And how to fix it. Jiggle the key. Tap the gas. Shift your gears. Stand on one leg and sacrifice a chicken (well, not that one).
  I've been on hold with my insurance for a month. Seriously a whole damn month. My call is important to them. They keep telling me that. You think my money would at least be important to them. Since they jacked the rates up. And dumped dental. And gave me the wrong number to call. Then they tell me to go online and use their virtual assistant. She's no help, she tells me to call the lady that says my call is important.
  I've been knitting socks. Well, a sock and I've frogged it 3 times.

That's why I'm behind in blogging. So, sorry for the silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment