Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two weeks 'til Christmas and all through the house.....

  With two weeks to go, it's last minute crunch time on gifts. Luckily, all that meant today was to head on over to the studio and pick up my glass ornaments that I shaped last weekend. City mink may say that city life is the only way to live, but being out in the "styx" has is benefits too...like open studio!
  This year the studio gave the option of making twisted ornaments and now I'm wishing that I picked up an ornament spinner! They'll look better on a sunny day, which we should have again sometime in April or May, but until then, they still make pretty eye candy.  Here are some of the pieces I made....



Well, good thing these handmade gifts are going to the Sunshine State, the City in the Garden is slightly gray this time of year....

No comments:

Post a Comment