Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Christmas Items coming!

Right now I am running a "Christmas in July" sale with 20% off of everything in MinkCoutre on Etsy!
  I just sold some cure Easter Eggs that went to Switzerland!! I would like to reach even more countries, so if you are outside of North America, what would entice you to make a purchase???
  I am hard at work on some Christmas items for the coming months-don't worry, I'll wait until at least October to put them up!
  Let me know what you think.

This paper poinsettia flower is made with vintage crepe paper and hand stamped with Christmas carols. I've made a couple of them and this will become a wreath/ candle holder centerpiece. 


Vintage mercury glass meets vintage punched tin reflectors! I think these will be perfect for any Green Bay Packer or Oregon Duck fan! 



This vintage cookie cutter is going to be a picture box ornament/ wall hanger! I just can't decide which background is better-the whimsy forest or music notes?

Hope everyone is staying cool and dry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment