Sunday, July 13, 2014

Anatomy of a Bug Bite

I made it through the 4th with no mosquito bites, so I was very ticked to find out that I had 13-yes 13!!!!! bites on my legs the following Tuesday.
  I thought they were spider bites and payed no attention to them other than the usual Benadryl, anti itch cream....until they blew up and my ankle looked bruised.
  I moved onto Baking Soda and water-make a paste and put it on the bites to draw out poison. When my ankle was still bruised on Friday, I sucked it up and went to the doctor. I am now on amoxicyllin and the bites seem to be getting better-still itched, but oh well......
Getting red and puffy

I've NEVER had a bite that looks like this

After two days of medicine, its starting to look better. 
Moral of the story.....if something bites you and you don't know what it is....go to the doctor if it doesn't get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment