Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Look Back at Small Business Saturday

   Now that the first push of the Holiday crazies is over, it's time for a new round. Every year I tell myself that I'll make my own gifts, design and print my own cards, etc, etc...and every year December comes and I'm always way behind schedule.
    Luckily, I found some great vintage inspired cards to give out this year from Paper Source.

The set comes with cards, stamps, stickers and envelopes all in
a nice tin.

Just some of the cool flat cards you can send out.
  I also went down state and went to some local boutique/ antique stores. here's just some of the cool things I found.

I thought this guy was exceptionally cute.  I saw him
Main Street Estate Sales. 

A cute idea for any stray buttons you have hanging around.

This little guy and the stocking above were at
Rural American Crafts and Antiques.
If you every happen to find your way to Morris, I highly recommend stopping by Ruby Begonia's and checking out all the Three French Hens have to offer.


No comments:

Post a Comment